Saturday, April 5, 2014

Liz's Bridal Shower

Today we celebrated my lovely roommate Elizabeth Whitman.  She is getting married on May 24!!!  It was at her home church in Lebanon, PA and thrown by her maid of honor, Tanisha.  Some things about Liz: she is marrying Cody and they are so perfect together; she loves orange; she loves to laugh and smiles a lot; and she is an all around awesome person.  I'm so glad that we could celebrate her and future marriage!



The gift table



Yummy food prepared by Momma Whitman and friends of the bride







Lindsey and Tanisha preparing the food!













We wrote down advice and date ideas on popsicle sticks and put them in a sugar shaker






We all took turns telling our favorite crazy Liz story ...


... she was not as enthused as we were


Becca was really surprised at the one story


Some of them got pretty crazy.  But it is Liz



Me and the bride-to-be!






We played a game called "How well do you know the bride?" Or as we referred to it: "How terrible of a friend are you?" because most of us failed

Time to make a wedding dress!


"This isn't .... wind ... Something about the wind."
"Gone Wind The Wind?"
"Yeah that."




Liz is always making crazy candids


The beautiful bride!


This one is pretty blurry, but it's so Liz I had to post it



This one's blurry too, but I just love her laugh :)


Megan made these ADORABLE Iron Man mugs for Cody and Liz


She's very proud of her work





My gift!  I got her a salt scrub and an exfoliating brush.  (I also got her lingerie, but I didn't post any of those photos for obvious reasons)





Liz and her "sexy oven mitts"






She was very excited about the Pyrex bowls





I'm usually behind the camera, but I made sure to get a few shots with my roommate! 


We had to do one group shot! (With a few people missing)

Liz's shower was so wonderful and super fun and I'm so blessed to be a part of her life!  I know that all of us (and Cody) would agree.  She certainly is a special lady.  For more than one reason ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment