Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Leasure Family

Pastor Andrew and his family have become an important part of our church family in the last year.  And their family got bigger!  Beautiful Kataleya June Leasure was born on June 2, 2016.  She is already so loved and I cannot get over her sweet, little face!  I was so excited when Katty asked me to take pictures of her and their family!  Here are some of my favorite shots!




















Noah and Iliana have been so excited about their new sister and were very helpful for the photoshoot.  They both loved holding her and you can tell by the looks on their faces.  Little Kataleya will have two great siblings to grow up with!




 

I've really enjoyed getting to know these guys and they have such a beautiful family!  We've been very fortunate for their friendship and our foster kids enjoyed playing with their kids as well.  I really appreciated our kids having sweet, godly children to play with.

 

 

 
 

 



   




After I took these photos I was overjoyed!  I couldn't wait to show them to everyone because they are so beautiful!  Kataleya is so sweet and I loved how these pictures turned out.  There is something about seeing a new life and imagining how it will blossom.  Thanks for letting me take these, Leasure family!

No comments:

Post a Comment