Saturday, July 30, 2016

GCBI Class of 2016

The GCBI school year has come and gone and it seems like each year goes quicker than the rest!  This year was the largest class of students and the Nickisch's last year of being site coordinators.  Each year is different and brings their own quirks and lives into our church.  As hard as it is to see each class go, I really enjoy seeing where they all end up.  Both in where they go and who they are as people.


This was Harrison's first year as RA and he is going to continue being RA next year.


Carrie is the girl's RA and this was her first year as well.  She is also going to do it again next year.


Becca is one of the most positive people I know!  Her energy lights up a room!


Chaim recently became the Director of the Breathe Center.  Located in Coatesville, PA, they want to help children and families in that community.


Laura recently got engaged and is getting married in just a few months!


Jackie has a sweet, gentle spirit and is a great friend to have.


I met Taylor when she went to our church when she was on Operation Barnabas.  I really enjoyed getting to know her better.


One thing I learned about Rodolfo this year is that he loves to doodle! 


Nick stayed at our house when he was checking out GCBI and I was so excited that he came!


Cesar loves to give hugs and has one of the best smiles ever!


Kirsten is really funny and has a great laugh!


Sophia also got engaged and is getting married in just a few months!  I'm glad she'll be around!


I'm excited to see what Spencer does because I know that he's going to be a great leader!


Marissa is really down to earth and easy to talk to.


In case you couldn't tell, Andrew loves Doctor Who, but he also has a heart for ministry too.


Vicky has an infectious laugh and an amazing sense of style!


Will and I both love soccer so we had lots of fun talking about that this year.


Amanda loves to have fun and was an easy friend to make!


Savannah is fairly young in her faith and it was really neat to see her grow throughout the year.


Naomi and I played on the worship team together and I really miss her!


I don't know a single person who wouldn't want to be friends with Angela.  She is a lot of fun and another person that I miss!


Congratulations class of 2016!  We've loved getting to know you and are excited to see what you do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment